Senior Panel Technician Accreditation (Preparation and Assessment)
£1250 + VAT
IMI Accreditation Panel, formerly ATA, is for technicians whose role involves the repair of vehicles involved in accidents or similar incidents.
IMI Accreditation provides proof of your current competence and recognition of skills. Accreditation complies with industry-agreed standards and codes, including BS 10125 / PAS 125 which is required for working on accident-damaged vehicles, as well as providing proof of welding competence through assessment module AOM 009.
This preparation and assessment is for Panel Technicians who are not currently in possession of a Senior IMI Accreditation and who therefore need to take the full assessment.
This accreditation will certify your competence in assessing and preparing a vehicle before the removal of mechanical and electrical components (disconnected battery, fuses etc).
You will know how to store components safely and suitably in designated areas, using the correct storage procedures, and how to replace and adjust components to meet vehicle specifications and settings.
You will have complex knowledge of Mechanical, Electrical and Trim (MET) techniques/methods used for removing and replacing vehicle apparatus.
Preparation and assessment for the following modules:
- AOM - 002 Realignment of Cosmetic Body Panels
- AOM - 006 Remove and Refit MET Components - Complex
- AOM - 029 Panel Damage (Rectification)
- AOM - 030 Welded Panel Section - Spot/MAG/MIG Braze/Bond/Rivet
- AOM - 030 Panel Section Methods
- AOM - 032 Rectify Vehicle Misalignment - (setup, measure and rectify)
- AOM - 034 Aluminium Cosmetic Panel Damage - (Rectification)
- AOM - 048 Preparation and Application of Cold Filler
More InformationDownload IMI Senior Panel Technician Factsheet
No Dates Available